In response to the rescinded mask mandate, Caprock Church will not change any policies we have instituted at the beginning of the pandemic until the pandemic has been resolved. If you are uncomfortable wearing a facemask, we encourage you to join us live on Youtube at 10:45AM.
We are keeping these guidelines for the safety of our members and guests especially those who have not been or would rather not get vaccinated.
For our guests and attendees, here are some basic guidelines:
1. A face covering is required for all attendees at all times upon entering the church facility. This is to protect you and us.
2. Everyone must wash or sanitize hands upon entering.
3. Adult Sunday School has resumed at 10 AM.
4. You might be sent home if you are exhibiting signs and symptoms of possible COVID-19.
5. You can only sit adjacent to your family member, otherwise you have to sit with empty seats between you and another attendee.
6. We strongly encourage at risk attendees (i.e. 65 & older with weakened immune system) to participate online or sit in the designated area reserved for at-risk group.
Hoping to see you in person,